Eucalan Delicate Wash - Eucalyptus
Scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens and particularly before storing them for the season. The lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits, and baby items. This fresh, clean scent is an excellent unisex choice.
3 SIZE CHOICES:
500mL/16.9oz - Approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes100mL/3.3oz - Approximately 20 hand washes -Perfect size for travel & gifting
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)