Prevent Eyestrain with the
Lumos Knitting Light
Have you suffered from frequent headaches, eyestrain, and back pain while knitting or crocheting. After years researching and testing the Lumos Knitting Light was invented. What is it?
A neck light that provides the softest light with a clear vision for the crafter in low light conditions so they can see every stitch, and pattern detail! The features include:
- 3 different color temperatures, yellow(3000K), white(6000K), and warm white(4000K)
- Infinitely adjustable brightness
- Lightweight design only weighs 3.4 oz
- Rechargeable with built-in 1000mAh battery.
- Charges in 2 hours and lasts more than 8 hours at one go.
- Skin-friendly, no sweat, soft to touch premium silicone coating
- Flexible like a yoga lady
- Completely hands-free
- Each lamp head works independently
- Doesn't affect your sleeping cycle with no flicker and blue light blocking setting
- Spotlight design doesn't disturb people around you.
Coincidently the Lumos can be stored wrapped around your Knit and Crochet Kit taking up minimal room in any project bag. Get yours today!